Are you interested in prototyping and printing your next 3D Print Job on the Cadillac of 3D Printers? Our New York State-funded equipment puts 3D printing within reach.
The Stratasys J750 3D is a top of the line printer and we make it available to New York State manufacturers and startups, as well as colleges and students.
Ideal for high-end prototyping, the printer is located on campus at our Academic Partner, SUNY’s Rockland’s (RCC) Haverstraw Extension Center, in Haverstraw, N.Y, and we are eager to arrange for qualified businesses to prototype at our 3D Print Center there!
Learn more about prototype creation by visiting our Getting Started/Prototyping section!
The Stratasys J70 is one of the most versatile, high-end 3D printers on the market.
It offers an incredible 500,000 array of color choices and texture mapping enabling you to realize design creativity by capturing the most realistic details imaginable.
The Sratasys J750 3D printer is a material-jetting (Polyjet) full-color 3D printer.
This J750 printer produces realistic, full color, multi-material parts in a single print and in an easy to use process with various materials and color options.
Creators and professionals (whether in automotive, aerospace, consumer goods, manufacturing, healthcare, medical, or pharma) can prototype workable shop floor tools.
They can manufacture assistive tech products, med-tech products, or prototype models for advertising, and marketing.
• Prepare models for 3D printing through orientation, optimization, and support generation.
• CAD agnostic: Print STL, VRML and native 3D CAD file formats (Creo, SOLIDWORKS, NX, CATIA, Inventor) directly.
• Repair damaged files automatically. Business Intelligence: Understand job history, material usage, print times, and errors.
• Pantone compatible: With a wide variety of colors and materials available, experiment with 500,000+ colors and full range of polymer materials for texture mapping.
• GrabCAD compatible: The J750 printer is compatible with the GrabCAD Print™ software which lets you print directly from your favorite professional CAD formats, eliminating the time usually spent converting and fixing STL files.