Environmental chambers allow manufacturers to stress their products in a single environment, and the Platinous H Series ENX93 is no exception.
It is a compact walk-in test chamber large enough for testing full-size PV modules.
ENX93 provides a variety of performance capabilities to meet maximum or minimum change rates in IEC or UL test standards.
- Create or copy programs
- Upload and download programs via USB
- Copy, edit, insert, and delete steps
- Two nested loops repeat up to 999 times
- Selectable end-of-test modes
- Create pause steps within programs
- Soak control delays timer until setpoint is reached Additional Functions
- Alarm report details last 1000 alarms
- Time signal relay control (with naming capability)
- High/low limit alarm functions
- Audible alarm with on-screen help
- Selectable restart modes after power failure
- Automatic start and stop functions
- Keylock protection and confi guration lock-out
- Service guide and help screens
- Three settable reminder alarms for PM
- Integrated running time meter
- RoHS directive lead-free compliant